Covid-19 Resources - Alert Level 1
12 June 2019
Alert Level 1 - Prepare
Level 1 Golden Rules
- If you're sick, stay home. Don't go to work, school or socialise.
- If you have cold or flu-like symptoms, call your doctor or healthline. Get tested.
- Wash your hands.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow and regularly clean shared surfaces.
- You must self-isolate if you're told by officials to do so.
- Stay healthy, work with your GP if you have underlying health issues.
- Keep track of where you've been.
- Businesses help people track movements by displaying the QR code.
- Stay vigilant.
- Be kind to others and be kind to yourself.
For more information click here